|Electronic Journals in Mathematics||Electronic Journals in Computer Science||Electronic Journals (General)||Databases|
|Russian math journals||ACM IEEE||Providers FAQ News||Tutorial News Union lists|
|e-books Preprints||Technical reports|
IEEE Xplore (MALMAD/JMC sub.) is a digital library providing full text access to the world's highest quality technical literature in electrical engineering, computer science, electronics, and related disciplines.
IEEE Xplore contains full text documents from IEEE journals, transactions, magazines, letters, conference proceedings, standards, and IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) publications, published since 1988 plus select content back to 1913, and all current IEEE Standards.
Why search IEEE Xplore?
Can't I find everything in
Because scientists have to be cutting edge !
|IEEE Xplore's Self-paced tutorials|
These resources are available by subscription to the Hebrew University
staff and students
More information on user authentification through the HUJI network is available at the The authority for computation, communication and information (HUCA) web site.
Warning concerning use and downloading restrictions
- IEEE Books
- There are several options for accessing IEEE ebooks:
- Wiley resources for researchers → Pay-Per-View : provides access to full-text content from non-subscribed journals, book chapters, and reference work articles.
Authorized users within the institution can use an electronic token to access an individual article or chapter.
Access is available for 24 hours.
Please contact the Interlibrary loan at the Harman Library for more details.
- Purchasing IEEE articles and papers
- Books ( No sub.) / through the IEEE Xplore digital library
More information: IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library
- Wiley-IEEE Press ( No sub.) / imprint of Wiley Online Books
- Computing now (Open access) : free, limited-time access to tech articles from the IEEE Computer Society's peer-reviewed magazines, journals, and conference proceedings.
More information & news :
- The institute : The IEEE news source (Open access)
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library Subscriptions
- JMC subscription option: IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL)
- IEEE Xplore Title List (includes persistent links, ISSN's, title history...)
- IEEE Open
- IEEE Virtual Journals
- New periodical titles See also: IEEE Publications & Standards news - Product news (Archive) IEEE Pubs Insider (newsletter)
- 2019 new journals
- IEEE Journal on Electromagnetic Compatibility Practice and Applications
- IEEE Journal on Miniaturization for Air and Space Systems
- IEEE Journal of Selected Topics on Antennas and Propagation
- IEEE Networking Letters
- IEEE Transactions on Biometrics, Behavior, and Identity Science
- IEEE Transactions on Medical Robotics and Bionics
- Internet of Things Magazine (IEEE)
- 2018 added journals
- 2017 added journals
- 2016 added journals
- 2015 added journals
- 2014 added journals
- 2013 added journals
- 2012 added journals
- 2010 News: IEEE announces new journals for 2010
- IBM Journal of Research and Development No sub. through IEEE Xplore (Add-On, not included in IEL package).
IEEE has partnered with several publishers to add selected ejournals to IEEE Xplore.
Access not included in IEL package and requires additional subscription.
More information : More publishers in IEEE Xplore
- Morgan & Claypool Synthesis
IEEE has launched a new version of the IEL Digital Library - the New Xplore. More information (Feb. 13th, 2010)
The new enhancements include an efficient and attractive interface, fast and customizable search capabilities, plus:
- A faster, more robust search engine
- Post-search refinements with multiple facets
- Ability to save multiple searches and set up email alerts
- New type-ahead feature in every search box
- Quick access to new content, RSS feeds, and more
The new IEEE Xplore includes features, like Saved Search, that require each user to set up a personal account.
Reset your table of content alerts via your personal account settings after going live.
Top of this page Back to the Electronic Journals: Providers