About the center
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem|
The Edmund Landau Minerva Center for Research in Mathematical
Analysis and Related Areas
List of Publications supported by the Landau Center for research in
Mathematical Analysis and Related Areas
1 October 1993 -- 30 September 1994
- Adam D. McBride and B. Rubin: Spaces Fp,μ of
Schwartz type and multidimensional fractional integrals.
- A. Lubotzky: Tree-latices and latices in Lie groups.
- B. Rubin and E. Shamir: Calderon's reproducing formula and
singular integral on the real line.
- Sh. Agmon: Topics in spectral theory of Schrödinger operators
on non-compact Riemannian manifolds with cusps.
- G. Levin: Adjoint equation and evaluation of dynamical Zeta-function
for holomorphic maps.
- I. Benjamini: Percolation on hyperbolic graphs.
- Y. Kopelovich: Multi-dimensional Theta constant indentities.
- Y. Kifer: Limit theorems in averaging for dynamical systems.
- A. Dor: A domain in Cm not containing any
proper image of the unit disc.
- A. Dor: Immersions and embeddings in domains of holomorphy.
- M. Ville: The contributions of branch points to the twistor
degree of minimal surfaces in compact Riemannian 4-manifolds.
- B. Kashin and L. Tzafriri: Some remarks on the restriction of
operators to coordinate subspaces.
- T. Medvedeva and B. Rubin: Stable algorithms for approximate
solution of Abel integral equations.
- B. Rubin: Continuous wavelet transform on a sphere.
- B. Rubin: On Calderon's reproducing formula.
- A. Eskin, S. Mozes, N. Shah: Unipotent flows and counting lattice
points on homogeneous varieties.
- S. Shelah: Every null-additive set is meager-additive.
- U. Abraham and S. Shelah: Martin's axiom and Δ2/1
well-ordering of the reals.
- J. Brendle and S. Shelah: Evasion and prediction II.
- S. Fuchino, S. Shelah and I. Soukup: On a theorem of Shapiro.
- M. Goldstern and S. Shelah: The bounded proper forcing axiom.
Back to the Landau Center's home page
Back to the Math home page
Last updated: July 13th, 2004
Copyright ©2004 , The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. All Rights