Quick links: [ULI] [ULS] [MALMAD]
|HUfind Library Catalog Interface||ממשק HUfind לקטלוג ספריות האוניברסיטה העברית|
Here are some of the features you'll find in HUfind :
- A single simple search box
- Refine search by library, subject, title, topic, language, format, and more
- HUFind is well suited for "discovery" & narrowing large search sets
- Combined search of the Library Catalog (books, theses) and Articles & More (databases)
catalog (mathematics and computer science)
Search the JMC subset of the catalog by limiting your search by library.
For more information on the Mathematics and computer science online catalog content policy, please click here.
|How to find e-books ?
איפה לחפש ספרים אלקטרוניים
Many (mostly by subscription) e-books are searchable through the catalog.
Use the limit EBook to limit your search results to e-books.
Various sources (Some math ebook sources are listed here)
Please note that the library only refers to resources available legally.
- July 2017 : A new interface
- Implementation of the Ex Libris Primo interface
- July 2017 : ALMA : A new collection management system
- Implementation of the Ex Libris ALMA system
- January 2014 : EDS discovery tool added to HUfind interface
- Allows a combined search of the Library Catalog (books, theses) and Articles & More (databases)
- December 2012 : The HUfind interface
- Implementation of the VUfind interface
- October 2011: Version upgrade
- The Hebrew University's online Aleph 500 catalog had been upgraded to version 20.
- October 2007: Version upgrade
- The Hebrew University's online Aleph 500 catalog had been upgraded to version 18.
- August 2005: Aleph 500 - A new version of the library catalog
- The Hebrew University's online Aleph 500 catalog became available.
The catalog includes all Hebrew University libraries catalogs in a single catalog.
In the conversion process, 14 separate catalogs were united into one, with subsets for the specific libraries (drop down menu)
Separate access to each library remained available.
To access Mathematics and Computer Science Library Catalog Click here (updated to 20/7/2017)
Conversion took place during the 2005 August summer break
- May 2003: Catalog MARC Conversion (Aleph 300)
- The catalog of the Hebrew University Mathematics and Computer Science Library (base JMC) had been converted to MARC format.
- October 2000: Web catalog (Aleph 300)
- Access to the library's catalog became available through the Internet from any location.
- June 1997: Card catalogue discontinued
- We had discontinued typing cards for all books which have a copyright date of 1996--
- June 1995: Computerized ALEPH online catalog (Telnet interface)
- The library began the process of switching from a manual card-catalogue to a computerized system, and joining the Israeli academic library network
* ALEPH - Computerized catalog program, developed by Ex Libris. Used by the Israeli academic library network
Top of this page