1. (With M. Maschler and G. Owen) Asymptotic stability and other
properties of trajectories and transfer sequences leading to
the bargaining set, Int. J. Game Th. 4 (1975), 193-213.
2. A note on evaluation of Abel Sums, J. Comb. Th. 27(A) (1979), 213-217.
3. Enumeration of Q-Acyclic simplicial complexes, Israel J. Math. 45
4. Intersection patterns of convex sets, Israel J. Math. 48
5. A characterization of $f$-vectors of families of convex sets
in $R^ d$, Part I: Necessity of Eckhoff's conditions
Israel J. Math. 48 (1984), 175-195.
6. A characterization of $f$-vectors of families of convex sets
in $R^ d$, Part II: Sufficiency of Eckhoff's conditions,
J. Comb. Th. (A)41(1986), 167-188.
7. Weakly saturated graphs are rigid, Ann. Discrete
Math. (20), 1984, 189-190.
8. Hyperconnectivity of graphs, Graphs and Comb, 1 (1985), 65-79.
9. A new approach to Turan's Problem (research problem)
Graphs and Comb. 1 (1985), 107-109.
10. (With N. Alon and S. Friedland), Regular subgraphs of almost
regular graphs, J. Comb. Th. (B) 37 (1984), 79-91.
11.(With N. Alon and S. Friedland), Every four-regular graph
plus an edge contains a three regular subgraph, J. Comb. Th. (B) 37 (1984),
12. $f$-vectors of acyclic complexes Disc. Math. 55 (1985), 97-99.
13. (With N. Alon) A short proof of the upper-bound theorem,
Eur. J. Comb. 6(1985), 411-415.
14. Symmetric matroids, J. Comb. Th. B. 50(1990), 54-64.
15. Rigidity and the lower bound theorem I, Invent. Math. 88(1987), 125-151.
16. (With A. Bjorner)
On $f$-vectors and homology, Combinatorial Mathematics (G.S. Bloom, R.L. Graham
and J. Malkevitch eds.)
Proc. NY Academy of Science 555(1989), 63-80.
17. Many triangulated spheres, Discrete and Computational
Geometry, 3(1988), 1-14.
18. A new basis of polytopes, J. Comb. Th. (Ser. A), 49(1988), 191-209.
19. (With P. Frankl and Z. Furedi) The size of the shadow of colored
complexes, Math. Scand. 63(1988), 169-178.
20. A simple way to tell a simple polytope from its graph,
J. Comb. Th. (Ser. A) 49(1988), 381-383.
21. (With A. Bjorner) An extended Euler-Poincare formula,
Acta Math. 161 (1988), 279-303.
22. (With N. Linial and J. Kahn) The influence of variables on Boolean
functions, Proc. 29-th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science,
68-80, Computer Society Press, 1988.
23. On low-dimensional faces that high-dimensional polytopes must have,
Combinatorica 10(1990), 271-280.
24. (With A. Bjorner)
An extended Euler-Poincare formula for regular cell complexes,
Dimacs Series in Discrete Math. 4 (1991), 81-89.
25. On the number of faces of centrally-symmetric convex polytopes (research
problem), Graphs and Combinatorics, 5 (1989), 389-391.
26. The diameter of graphs of convex polytopes and $f$-vector theory, Dimacs
Series in Discrete Math. 4(1991), 387-411.
27. Upper bounds for the diameter of graphs of convex polyhedra,
Disc. Comp. Geometry 8(1992),363-372.
28. (With J. Bourgain, J. Kahn, Y. Katznelson and N. Linial)
The influence of variables in product spaces, Isr. J. Math. 77 (1992), 55-64.
29. (with D. Kleitman)
Quasi-polynomial bounds for the diameter of graphs of polyhedra, Bull.
Amer Math. Soc. 26(1992), 315-316.
30. A subexponential randomized simplex algorithm, Proceedings
of the 24-th Ann. ACM symp. on the Theory of Computing, pp. 475-482,
ACM Press, Victoria, 1992.
31. (With N. Alon, M. Ricklin and L. Stockmayer)
Mobile users tracking and distributed job scheduling,
Proc. 33-rd IEEE Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science,
Computer Society Press, 1992, pp. 334-343.
32. (with J. Kahn) A counterexample to Borsuk's conjecture, Bull.
Amer. math. Soc. 29(1993), 60-62.
33. (with J. Kahn) On a problem of Furedi and Seymour on covering
intersecting families by pairs, Jour. Comb. Th. Ser A. 68(1994), 317-339.
34. (With N. Alon, M. Ricklin and L. Stockmayer) Lower bounds on
the competative ratio for
mobile users tracking and distributed job scheduling,
Theoretical Computer Science, 130(1994)), 175-201.
35. (with N. Linial) On the distance distribution of binary codes,
IEEE J. Information Th. 1995
36. (with N. Alon) Bounding the piercing number,
Discr. Comp. Geometry, 13(1995) 245-256.
37. Some aspects in the combinatorial theory of convex polytopes,
in : Polytopes, Abstract Convex and Computational, (T. Bisztriczky
et alls, eds) pp. 205-230, 1995.
38. (with E. Friedgut) Every Monotone Graph Property
has a Sharp Threshold, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 124(1996), 2993-3002.
39. Combinatorics and convexity, Proc. ICM - Zurich, 1363-1374, Birkhauser
40. (with Jirka Matousek) Guarding galleries in which every
point can see a large area,
Isr. J. of Math. 101(1997), 125-139.
41. (with J. Bourgain) Influences of variables and threshold
intervals under group symmetries, GAFA 7 (1997), 438-461.
42. Polytope skeletons and paths, in: Handbook of Discrete
and Computational Geometry.
43. Linear Programming, the simplex algorithm and simple polytopes,
Math. Prog. (Ser. B) 79(1997), 217-234.
44. (with I. Benjamini and O. Schramm)
Noise Sensitivity of Boolean Functions And Applications to Percolation,
to appear, Publ. I.H.E.S. 90 (1999), 5-43.
45. (with B. McKay and M. Bar-Hillel)
The Two Famous Rabbis Experiments: How Similar is Too Similar?
discussion paper number 182, The Center of Rationality,
Hebrew University, 1998.
46. (with B. McKay, D. Bar-Natan and M. Bar-Hillel)
Solving the Bible Code Puzzle, Statistical Science, Vol 14(1999) 150-173.
47. ( with G\"unter Meisinger and Peter Kleinschmidt)
Three theorems on three-dimensional faces and quotients of
higher dimensional polytopes with computer-aided proofs, Discrete
and Computational Geometry 24 (2000), 413--420.
48. ( with G\"unter Meisinger and Peter Kleinschmidt) Flag numbers
and FLAGTOOL, pp. 75--103, DMV Sem.,
29, Birkhäuser, Basel, 2000
49. Combinatorics with a geometric flavor: some examples,
GAFA Special Volume (2000) Vol. II, 742-791.
50. Algebraic shifting in:
Computational Commutative Algebra and Combinatorics,
Advanced studies in pure mathematics 33 (2002), 121-163.
51. (with Noga Alon, Jiri Matousek and Roy Meshulam)
Transversal Numbers for Hypergraphs Arising in Geometry,
Adv. in Appl. Math., 29 (2002), 79--101.
52. (with Ariel Rubinstein and Ran Spiegler)
Rationalizing Choice Functions by Multiple Rationales,
Econometrica, 70 (2002), 2481-2488.
53. Learnability and Rationality of choice, J. Econ. Th., to appear.
54. A Fourier-Theoretic Perspective for the Condorcet Paradox
and Arrow's theorem, Adv. in Appl. Math., 29(2002), 412-426.
55. (with Ehud Friedgut and Assaf Naor)
Boolean functions whose Fourier transform is
concentrated on the first two levels, Adv.
in Appl. Math., 29(2002), 427-437.
56. (with A. Shashua, R. Meshulam, L. Wolf and A. Levin)
On representation theory in computer vision problems, preprint.
57. (with I. Benjamini and O. Schramm)
Improved variance bounds for First Passage Percolation,
to appear Ann. of Prob.
58. Voting rules and threshold phenomena, submitted for publication.